Note: Kelly services
On May 18th I was hired by Kelly Services for Apple IOS Tier 1 Advisor.On June 8th was the first day of a 4 week training.
Trainers were Awesome! On June 30th I took the final exam and scored a 94. I was told I made the highest score out of 26 advisor. On July 5th I went into the second part of training which was called "ramp" for 4 more weeks.
On July 12th my now ex boyfriend committed domestic violence on me and went to jail and as of today is still there.. I had to go to the hospital July 13th because my right leg below my hip was in severe pain. I had X-ray's and it was badly bruised. I was bruise on my right side from chest to foot..
I was dragged across a yard. " I really feel bad about putting this out there, but someone has to hear me". On the time of taken calls I have had great peer feed back, out of 6 QA'S I had 2 coaching, I had 5 CSATS and remind you I was still in training actually.. on July 18th I rent a home because I lived in my ex boyfriends home and I needed out before he got out..
I had internet and phone services connected before I moved in on July 23rd. On July 26th when I logged into work I didn't have a dial tone.. I contacted my TL and also called the attendance line.. my POTS send a tech out..
on July 27th I worked about 3 hours .. customers was hanging up because they could not hear me.. I contacted my TL and she advised to contact HD so I could get a ticket number to cover myself.. I called HD and he couldn't hear me and asked for me to contact my POTS again..
I contacted them and they ran test on the line and notice noise on the line.. POTS had to send a tech out again.. on July 28th I logged into work and worked 7 1/2 hours and then was told that I was being release from Apple program..but not Kelly Services..I was told that Kelly Services could put me on another program or back into wave.. I was told I needed to contact HR..
I contacted staffing and was gave a run around.. I had to keep calling until I finally talked the to HR management - this is the person that contacted me the day I went to the hospital.. she seem to be understanding and also offered me someone to talk to about the domestic violence issue.. she also stated if I needed more time let her know..
well considering I need a job u went back to work the next morning.. but when I finally got in touch with her, she was cold.. all she could say is there's a attendance policy for ramp. And I need to return the equipment..
I asked about being hired for another program or being put back in wave.. she said all she could say was put in application, I asked to speak to her supervisor. She stated that she will call me that day..which was July 29th. No one called...
On July 30th would have been last day of ramp.. 2 more days people I would have been out of ramp.. so, over the weekend I applied again.. on August 3rd I got an email for a video conference internet at 3:30pm..
I was so excited that I was approved for another try.. at 3:30 while I was sitting in front of the computer waiting patiently for a call from Skype... I got a call on my cell phone ... It was the supervisor..
she told me there wouldn't be a interview.. I started crying... She lied to me and told me to contact her today August 5th, she stated that HR managers was trying to find out if I could be in iTunes and if not I could apply for App Store.. I called this morning and a guy answered with a ugly attitude put me on hold for 6 to 7 minutes..
came back and said .." she is in a meeting and after the meeting herself and her supervisor will be off the rest of the day". I asked him if I could speak to someone else.. he said no one was available. Here I am now jobless because of me moving before bruises turned into my death..
Yes I have applied for other jobs but this is a long process and I don't have that much time to wait.. I'm live alone and I have no income coming in.
I want to speak to corporate..I was lied to.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Extremely unprofessional, the worst recruiter to deal with. Had no concept of how to deal with people nor acceptable personnel management. Not sure if he was trained badly or just..."
- "I made a profile at freelancer.com and got 4 emails from them just one day after my first log in. So, first of all I have tried to unsubscribe the..."
- "Hello I had the same ugly experience few days ago. For the exact amount, 39,80 ... Therefore I do not tell the same story. I was trying to contact them, but no..."
- "i went to go buy Christmas tree cakes to have for Christmas but what do i find valentines cakes what the heck little Debbie its December 23 not even Christmas..."
- "Our builder used Rite Rug Lexington Kentucky for our flooring in our new home. We have lived there less than two years and we have cracked tiles and grout. The..."
- "The Cascade with Gain made my food taste like laundry soap. I tried to return to store, but it was opened with one used so they would not refund my..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."