Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought this was a staffing service to assist people in finding employment. I have a strong background in technical customer service, yet I was never called for any jobs.

I have over 10 years of experience in this field. I've applied for several job opportunities that were for customer support, only not to hear anything. I should have been a shoe in for an interview. I guess they are not really concerned with helping people in need, being as though they already have a secure job and steady income.

Just a waste of my time!

I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. Never will I ever use Kelly so-called Service again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I dealt with Kelly Services, and I had a bad experience with this poor company. I will never again use this company.

Let me correct you, since you are wrong: The purpose of a staffing agency is NOT to find the unemployed jobs. The purpose of a staffing agency is to find workers for the agency's clients, i.e.

the companies who are paying them to fill open positions. You may well have 10 year experience, but you are competing with others who have just as much, if not more experience.

The agencies cannot place every person who applies. Look elsewhere.